Each year at our Annual Luncheon we give the Hilarian community an opportunity to select a past student who has made a significant contribution to the local, international or Hilarian community.
Do you know of such a Hilarian? Then nominate her!
Criteria for Nominees
- Must be a graduate of Bishop Anstey High School, Port of Spain (St. Hilary’s);
- Must not be a member of the current Executive Committee of the Old Hilarians’ Association, nor should they be a relative of any member of the Executive;
- Must have not received the People’s Choice Award or have been honoured by the Association previously;
- Must have contributed consistently and significantly to the local, international or Hilarian comm
- Nominations must be made by graduates of Bishop Anstey High School, Port of Spain (St. Hilary’s);
- Only one nomination can be made per person;
- Nominations may not be made by members of the current executive of the Old Hilarians’ Association;
- Nominations must be submitted via email to email@example.com
during the period May 5, 2017 to June 2, 2017;
- Every nomination must be accompanied by a rationale for the nomination;
- Posthumous nominations will not be accepted.
Submissions must also include the following:
- The nominee’s year of graduation and maiden name, if applicable;
- A photograph of the nominee, if available;
- The nominee’s contact information which must include: Current email address and telephone contact number.
N.B. : The Executive of the Old Hilarians’ Association will review all submissions for suitability.
The photographs and written submissions about the short-listed nominees will be posted to the Old Hilarians’ Association Facebook page (htt
The person with the highest number of “likes” at the end of the voting period will be deemed the winner. The winner will be officially announced on June 25, 2017 and invited to the Luncheon on July 1, 2017, where they will be honoured.